The Blue Moon Drive-in is located at 4690 U.S. Highway 43 in Gu-Win Alabama. Halfway between the cities of Guin and Winfield Alabama.
Front Screen - 91.1 FM
Back Screen - 107.1 FM
ALL headlights MUST remain OFF while parked. Under no circumstances are headlights allowed to be on. This is a growing problem for Drive-In theaters and must be dealt with. Here's what you can do.
1. If you car uses a key for ignition, while the engine is off you can engage the parking brake and this should keep the headlights off until the brake is released.
2. If your car is a newer model with a push button ignition you will need to consult your owners manual for instructions.
3. If your headlights can't be turned off you will need to cover them and we have curtains available at the snack bar that you can borrow with an I.D.
4. We want to make every attempt possible to keep your lights off but still be able to use your in car radio for the best sound, However, if all else fails we have small radios available for rent in the snack bar for $2 and an I.D. which will allow you to keep your car off while watching to movie.
Restrooms are in the rear of the Snack Bar and can be entered through the sides of the building.
The Snack Bar is available online. You can browse our menu and make your purchase from your car and will be notified by text when it is ready for pickup. Once it is ready for pickup you can enter the Snack Bar through the left entrance and pick up your order at the location marked "Online Order Pick-up".
1. Abnormally loud engines or engines that create problems with exhaust fumes may not be allowed to run during the movie. (engine has to be abnormally loud and not just because someone is sitting close to it.)
2. Radios must be tuned to our station while in the theater
3. If needed we have jump box in the concession
4. DO NOT throw rocks!
5. Shoes must be worn anytime outside your vehicle.
6. On busy nights please do not spread lawn chairs out into other spaces. Only one parking space is allowed to be occupied per vehicle.
7. Pets are allowed on a leash. (please pick up after your furry friends)